Add products by adding codes
Hemp oil for beauty
It has not been known for a long time that the best cosmetics are made from natural ingredients. The precious properties of hempseed have led to its use not only as an additional aid for the body in many conditions, but also in cosmetology. Applying hemp oil to the body, face and hair can be an excellent complement to skincare.
CBD - skincare properties
Hemp oil found in cosmetics is obtained from the seeds of the hemp plant. It retains its most valuable properties if it is extracted in a specific way - cold-pressed, unrefined and stored without light in a dark glass bottle. CBD oil for beauty is a natural emollient. It nourishes the skin very well and soothes inflammation and any irritation. Most of the components of hemp oil are unsaturated fatty acids - mainly omega-3 and omega-6. It is also a source of many vitamins such as A,D,E,K. Hemp oil can be used at any time of the year. It will protect our facial skin from wind and frost, and act as a sunscreen in summer. When applied to a cleansed face, it can act as a nourishing mask. The product should be left on all night so that the ingredients can take full effect.
Hemp oils in hair and body care:
- nourishes and moisturises the skin,
- has an antibacterial effect.
- prevents skin ailments such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis,
- moisturises and increases the elasticity of the skin,
- has a soothing effect on irritations and wounds,
- helps in the treatment of acne,
- has an anti-wrinkle effect.
CBD in cosmetics and cosmetology
The rich composition of hemp oils makes them suitable for virtually every skin type. However, the greatest effects appear for those with problematic skin such as combination, oily or blemish-prone skin. Hemp oil for beauty is a very good solution for people who want to improve their skin's elasticity and moisturise it properly. There is a reason why it is a cosmetic for dry, sensitive or mature skin, which needs a lot of hydration and regeneration. Hemp oils are rich in minerals, vitamins and trace elements essential for proper care. Using them will ensure a fresh and youthful appearance of the skin. CBD is a source of phytosterols, proteins, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus and fat-soluble vitamins.
CBD for beauty is ideal as a supportive treatment for skin problems. Among other things, it alleviates ailments associated with:
- Acne - it regulates serum secretion and moisturises the skin well without clogging pores.
- Atopic dermatitis in both adults and children - hemp oil rebuilds the hydrolipid mantle of the epidermis, so the skin does not lose moisture and is protected from external factors.
- Psoriasis and eczema - the cannabidiol contained in hemp oil has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Hemp oils - how do they work on hair?
Hemp oil in hair care shows restorative and regenerative properties. It is best used for highly porous hair or hair that is subjected to frequent beauty treatments, making it dry and brittle. It will also work well on hair prone to frizz and tangling. Hemp oil for hair beauty should be used 2-3 times a week. This will make them more flexible, shiny and manageable. The effects will already be visible after 3 weeks of use. Increasingly, many women and men are also turning to hemp oils for hair growth. The product should be applied to wet or dry hair and left on for several/ten minutes.
- Hemp oil in hair and scalp care;
- Nourishes and strengthens the hair;
- Adds shine to the hair;
- Soothes scalp irritation and helps fight dandruff.
Often when deciding to buy hemp oil, we wonder which is the best choice. First of all, it is important to ensure that the oil is in a dark glass bottle, which will protect it from UV radiation. Furthermore, the glass will not react with the oil. The type of dispenser will also make it easier to use the product. Application is facilitated by a pipette or pump.