Add products by adding codes
Vitamin D3 test to be taken at home
- It provides an easy way to check how our vitamin D3 supplementation is working without waiting in queues at the laboratory or taking a sample from a vein.
Test for vitamin D3 and vitamin D3 metabolite with very high accuracy from a dry drop of blood. With postage paid, test and everything needed for collection.
Analogous test for D3 and metabolite in a traditional diagnostic laboratory costs more than 210zl. And on top of that you still have to go for the intake. (https://www.alablaboratoria.pl/badanie/8159/witamina_d-_metabolit_1_25_oh_2)
The advantage of this test is that it can be done by a person in any condition, pregnant, etc. For this, it is not necessary to interrupt vitamin D3 supplementation, because the metabolite is tested separately. The laboratory where the test is performed is an accredited forensic laboratory, which is one of the few with an LC-MS/MS machine.
Compared to immunochemical testing, liquid chromatography mass spectrometer testing has several advantages.
- It is 2.5 times more accurate than the standard for this type of testing.
- It is the only test that provides information on whether we are properly absorbing vitamin D.
- The test gives a correct result even in situations where the test by immunochemical technique is impossible to perform correctly: in cases pregnancy, supplementation with biotin (a common ingredient in dietary supplements), in cases hemolysis and hepatitis.
- This is the only test that measures the C3-epimer of 25(OH)D, which can be found in large amounts in the blood. This vitamin D metabolite is inactive, but affects the overall test result.
For people who want to test the level of vitamin D3 in the body without waiting in lines at the laboratory and taking a sample from a vein.
Vitamin D3 is a dietary supplement that contains a dose of pure cholecalciferol, the natural form of vitamin D produced by the human body when exposed to the sun's UVB radiation. Vitamin D3 plays a key role in many of the body's metabolic processes, including maintaining healthy bones and teeth by regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin D3 supplementation can be especially important for people who have limited sun exposure or low levels of vitamin D in the body. Low levels of vitamin D3 can lead to weaker bones and increase the risk of heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases and other chronic diseases.
Vitamin D3 supplementation is easy to use - just take the recommended dose (usually 1000-5000 IU per day) with a meal to ensure adequate levels of vitamin D3 in the body. Vitamin D3 is usually well tolerated and has few side effects, but it is advisable to consult a doctor or nutritionist before starting supplementation.
We are a distributor of a certified diagnostic laboratory for diagnostic tests performed by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- Every third newborn screening test is performed by this lab.
- They perform tests for the Central Police Laboratory and the prosecutor's office.
- They are conducting scientific research on the development of LC-MS/MS techniques.
- They are the only one in the country to test the concentration of all vitamin D metabolites.
PREMICANNA OIL TESTING - CANNABINOID CONTENT AND FOR HEAVY METALS:
Ask for the wholesale price under: B2B