Add products by adding codes
Borage oil 250ml
- rich in GLA, flavonoids (natural antioxidants), saponins (chemical compounds that show anti-inflammatory effects and enhance mucus secretion), silicon salt, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc; vitamin A, C
Borage oil - rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid. It is important to note that GLA is one of the most important fatty acids for our health. Other beneficial borage nutrients include: flavonoids (natural antioxidants); saponins (chemical compounds that exhibit anti-inflammatory effects and enhance mucus secretion); silicon salt (enables the absorption of many elements important to our body); magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc; vitamin A (supports vision and immunity); vitamin C (strengthens the circulatory system).
Cold-pressed, unrefined, unpurified.
Composition: 100 % borage seed oil
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
|Energy value||3700 kJ/900 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids
Monounsaturated fatty acids
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
According to publicly available information, borage oil can exhibit the following properties:
- strengthens the body
- has a diuretic and detoxifying effect, supports detoxification of the body, protects and regenerates the digestive system and intestines
- reduces fever and helps with respiratory diseases
- relieves asthma symptoms
- has a calming effect
- strengthen the heart and cardiovascular system, reduce blood cell aggregation and the risk of blood clots, counteract atherosclerosis
- improve intellectual functions during mental effort
- improve well-being of women during menopause, reduce discomfort accompanying menstruation
- relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, help with dry eye disease
- help with periodontal disease, reduce gum bleeding, pain and inflammation
- provide relief from atopic dermatitis
- maintain skin moisturisation, reduce itching, improve the appearance and colour of the skin
- helps with burns, frostbite, ulcers, boils and wounds that are difficult to heal
In cosmetics it is recommended
- especially for people with dry, sensitive and cracked skin
- people suffering from atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis
- as a slower skin ageing agent
- for skin firming
- To soothe irritations
- to relieve itching of the skin
- for juvenile acne
- in case of skin allergies
- Borage oil can be applied directly to the skin and can also be added to your favourite lotion.
In the kitchen
- for baked goods
- for salads and salads
- in soups
- in dairy products, e.g. cottage cheese, kefir, oatmeal
- It is important to use borage oil cold, as it is not suitable for heat treatment.
HOW TO USE BORAGE OIL?
The oil should not be used during pregnancy. Adults are advised to consume 1 teaspoon of borage oil per day, half is sufficient for children. It can be taken as a measured dose or added to favourite foods. It is important to use it cold.
The content presented here is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, and must not be understood or interpreted as such. Information relating to health issues is not a substitute for specialist medical advice.
Capacity: 250 ml
Store in a tightly closed bottle at 5-25°C. Protect from sunlight, keep out of the reach of children. Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Do not exceed the minimum shelf life date on the packaging.
Oil may contain natural sediment.