Add products by adding codes
Composition of cold-pressed oils for salads and soups 250ml
- The composition of cold-pressed oils includes:
- - rapeseed oil 51%
- - pumpkin seed oil 25%
- - thistle oil 15%
- - black cumin oil 9%
The oils cold-pressed in our oil mill are 100% natural products. They are pressed in slow-speed worm presses at a temperature of up to 38 °C. They do not contain any chemical additives or preservatives, and are unpurified and unrefined, so they retain all the nutrients that are crucial to their health properties. They are an excellent addition to salads, soups, vegetable purees, rice, groats, breads and other dishes served cold and hot.
- Promotes the absorption of vitamins from meals: A, D, E, K, and is itself a rich source of vitamins A and E, omega-3 and omega-6 acids
- Supports brain and retinal development
- Supports the growth and formation of new cells
- Supports immunity
- Helps fight intestinal parasites
- Soothes irritations and dry skin
The content presented here is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, and must not be understood or interpreted as such. Information relating to health issues is not a substitute for specialist medical advice.
Capacity: 250 ml
Store in a tightly closed bottle at 5-25°C. Protect from sunlight, keep out of the reach of children. Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Do not exceed the minimum shelf life date on the packaging.
Oil may contain natural sediment.