Add products by adding codes
Black cumin oil Cold pressed 250ml
- Cold pressed, unrefined, unrefined.
- Composition: 100% black cumin seed oil.
A knowledge pill about this product:
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
|Energy value||3429 kJ/819 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids
Monounsaturated fatty acids
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Properties mentioned in the literature include:
- antioxidant (antioxidant)
- prevents damage to liver and kidney parenchyma
- cholesterol- and triglyceride-lowering and therefore reducing the risk of heart attack, stroke and atherosclerosis
- hypotensive (reduces blood pressure)
- mucolytic (loosens secretions in the airways)
- Strengthens the immune system
External in the case of
- allergic lesions, e.g. eczema, eczema or irritations
- atopic dermatitis (AD)
- fungal infections
- changes caused by insect bites
Black cumin-based preparations and cosmetics are also used to:
- maintaining and improving the elasticity of the skin
- facial cleansing
- Protecting the skin from the sun
- Strengthening the hair
Capacity: 250 ml
Store in a tightly closed bottle at 5-25°C. Keep out of the reach of children. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for a maximum of 4 weeks.
The oil may contain natural sediment.
Black cumin oil should not be consumed by pregnant women
- Health-promoting properties of nigella sativa and its importance in the treatment of gout, Roksana Jurczak, Julita Reguła, Metabolic Disorders Forum 2018;9(3):95-102.
- Nigella sativa L. active compounds, biological activity, Dorota Mańkowska, Wiesława Byłka, Chair and Department of Pharmacognosy Medical University, Poznań, Poland
- Health from nature - Nigella sativa in cosmetic and medicinal products, Agata Kaźmierczak, Dominika Wcisło-Dziadecka, Nikola Zmarzły, Postępy Nauk Medycznych, 2018; XXXI(1A): 61-64
The content presented here is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, and must not be understood or interpreted as such. Information relating to health issues is not a substitute for specialist medical advice.