Thistle oil 250ml
- its composition includes, among others, vitamins E, K and C, tannins, proteins, sugars, fats, phytosterols and minerals. Thistle oil should be avoided during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in children under 12 years of age.
Among other things, thistle oil has vitamins E, K and C, tannins, proteins, sugars, fats, phytosterols and minerals in its composition. Thistle oil should be avoided during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in children under 12 years of age.
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
|Energy value||3700 kJ/900 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids
Monounsaturated fatty acids
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
According to publicly available information, thistle oil can exhibit the following properties:
- lower blood sugar levels
- stabilise cholesterol
- antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- fight against allergic conditions of atopic type skin, burns and hard to heal wounds
- support the liver
- increase immunity
- helps with migraines, flatulence, motion sickness
- especially recommended for people suffering from alcoholism
- fights free radicals, improves concentration and memory
- relieves inflammation of the throat, larynx and gums
- inhibits bleeding from the female reproductive organs and nose
In cosmetics it is recommended:
- as a stimulant for the production of collagen and elastin
- for hair - it stimulates hair growth, slows down the process of hair loss, reduces its brittleness and moisturises it perfectly
- to reduce skin redness
- for nail growth, prevents nail splitting
In the kitchen:
- addition to salads and salads of fresh vegetables and fruits
- for cooked vegetables, groats, rice, potatoes - sprinkle with oil
- addition to sandwich spreads, yoghurt, cottage cheese
- It is important to remember to only consume thistle oil cold. When heated, the oil loses its beneficial properties. It needs to be stored in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight and once opened in the refrigerator.
The content presented here is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, and must not be understood or interpreted as such. Information relating to health issues is not a substitute for specialist medical advice.
Capacity: 250 ml
Store in a tightly closed bottle at 5-25°C. Protect from sunlight, keep out of the reach of children. Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Do not exceed the minimum shelf life date on the packaging.
Oil may contain natural sediment.